The TRANSVIDEO CineMonitorHD10 3DView Evolution is a middle size field monitor featuring wide viewing angle with wide color gamuts.
Featuring al tools and an optional virtual horizon, this monitor is perfect to use on stage for large productions or handled with the optional carbon handles or shoulder strap.
CineMonitorHD 3DView Evolution includes all functions of a 2D CineMonitorHD Evolution plus the 3D Tool set, including:
- Display Modes
CineMonitorHD6 3DView Evolution features specific display modes to evaluate the stereoscopic convergences and cameras correlation: 3 Anaglyph (Red/Cyan, Green/Magenta, Blue/Yellow), Monochrome, Color, B&W and an optional shutter-glasses interface allow the previewing of 3D images.
- Advanced functions
The 3D Single Input allows the processing of an embedded 3D signal. Advanced Infinity Grid and Picture Shift functions help to achieve two-camera photometric matching. Finally functions shortcuts can be set by the user on the Rotary Knob.
- 2D Basic functions work in 3D: dual Histograms, dual Waveforms, dual Vectorscopes...
- Inputs : 2 x HD/SD SDI + 2 Rck out, 2 x HDMI
- Contrast ratio : max 600:1
- Viewing angle : ±80° H, ±65° V
- Brightness : 1000Nits in 2D mode
- Dimensions : 268 x 226 x 76 mm
- Weight : 650g, 5.84lbs
- Power Input : XLR4 connector (-1, +4)
- Power Consumption : 10 - 36V DC / 30W